To form a coherent arrangement of unified energy for an organic thinking space…
The Metrics for Brainstorming Ideas for New Business Model
Brainstorming for business ideas should be fun and innovative.
I get excited when it comes to brainstorming ideas, and furthermore, couple it with thinking about new ideas or possibilities to finding answers to an old age problems, or business, whether creative, academic, or online. There’s always a demand somewhere for an easier solution to solve. Time is valuable today, with the rush rush demand to be here or there. Simplifying time is my answer.
Fear kills purpose period. Brainstorming ignites the excitement of energy.Linda J Wolff
Pen + Paper + Time = Brainstorm Perspectives
When it comes to brainstorming ideas, you might find below a few simple things to do to get you in the mood. Let’s GET STARTED and put these ideas together and organize them on a visual board. Now this will give you something to work with for your business plan or product model.
- First, Create a Childlike Environment. First, schedule a time in a creative, somewhat relaxing place. Remember, how you would get into thinking of the things you used to play with or invent with your imagination. Second, you go somewhere to be left alone. When I was a young girl, I loved taking paper and penciling out Barbie doll designs and creating them.
- Remove all interference and create an ambiance atmosphere. No internet, soft music to set an imaginative mood, or low dim lighting, create your environment of calm and creative thinking. Let’s get those thoughts motivated.
- Create your initial focal point word. Think of one word that best describes your visual insight. For example, I chose “brainstorming.” This is a primary word which will keep you centered in case your thoughts start to wander. Next, think of a secondary subtopic, an example for me was ideas or perspectives. Now we will just jot down any or all of the ideas you have.
Organize one place so your thoughts stay organized. The more you practice, the more tuned in your brain becomes. Besides, there are never any bad ideas.
- Brainstorming is about the quantity of ideas, then we can trim it down later.
- Now we can look for patterns or consistency for shaping. First, we will evaluate our words and ideas, the ideas that stand out to us more than others. Those are the ones that work creating a good opportunity, then observe what you have now before you.
- Generate new ideas for missing parts of your primary idea. It’s time to fill in the gaps of ideas you might have missed, it’s called word association, this exercise helps you hone in on simply occupying your mind with more ideas brewed inside while raising consciousness.
We can get burned out quickly if we don’t take a breather, nap or even feel free to call it a day and then come back tomorrow feeling refreshed. I bet you will have already thought of more brainstorming ideas.